Cart
Articul Price Number of Sum Action
No items
Login to online shop
Sign up
Output from the store
eng укр рус
Order: (067) 48-94-053, (066) 19-86-230, (067) 58-55-300
Home / Lamps / LED lamps
55 UAH (2 У.Е.) за per unit.
Temporary out
Form: А55
Luminous Flux, Lm: 450
Temperature of the light, K: 4200
Meas. power, Вт: 5
Cap type: E27
68,75 UAH (2.5 У.Е.) за per unit.
Temporary out
Temperature of the light, K: 4200
Meas. power, Вт: 7
Cap type: E27
82,5 UAH (3 У.Е.) за per unit.
Temporary out
Temperature of the light, K: 4200
Meas. power, Вт: 9
Cap type: E27

55 UAH (2 У.Е.) за per unit.
Temporary out
Temperature of the light, K: 6400 белый
Meas. power, Вт: 4.5
Cap type: G5.3
UAH ( У.Е.) за per unit.
Temporary out
Luminous Flux, Lm: 1200
Temperature of the light, K: 4200
Meas. power, Вт: 12
Cap type: Е27

Bulb economy price

Many people believe that you can only save electricity with fluorescent lamps. This is false. In addition to fluorescent lamps can save energy LED lights. LED light bulb called backlit 21st century.
Since January 1, 2013 in Europe have ceased production of incandescent bulbs. The main reason was the fact that the bulbs used in the production of light, only 5%, while the remaining 95% goes to the glowing spiral. The efficiency of these lamps is minimal. EU countries have decided to cover the room energy-saving lamps. Some of these energy saving lamps and LED lamps have. Light which price is good news. LED lamp limitless pleasure rays of light all year round.
LED lighting is the new and fast-paced view of the light source. Because the kind of lighting is young, not everyone knows what a LED lamp and they are better than other Energy sources.

Lamps MAXUS, lamps housekeeper

LED (born LED-Light emitting diode) - electric light. The basic principle of the use of LED lamps, LED (LED).
Advantages of LED lamps:
- Harmless to the eye.
- Minimal presence of thermal radiation.
- Long service life.
- Incredible energy savings.
- LED energy saving light bulbs do not require changing existing fixtures and chandeliers.
In the online store EKOLAMRA range of lamps is very high. Sdes everyone will find the right kind of light bulbs. As for the LED lamps, are the leaders of MAXUS and housekeeper. You can buy a lamp-housekeeper thus trust Ukrainian producer. Same
You can buy lamps MAXUS. MAXUS-brand in Ukraine, which appeared in 2003. MAXUS and housekeeper have long existed in the Ukrainian market, this is the company you can trust.
Need energy-saving light bulb price in our online store will surprise you. Online shopping provides EKOLAMRA most favorable conditions.

Лампочка цена, купить лампы ЭКОНОМКА, лампы MAXUS
Order:
(067) 48-94-053
(066) 19-86-230
(067) 58-55-300